quinta-feira, fevereiro 21, 2008

Zahara Sand's tales

No goodbyes, you simply left.
I don't know if you are alive or dead, just only that you aren't here.
What is left of you will soon be gone too.
Some will soon forget you, but not me. You left a mark in my life that is not easy to erase.
I have no means to reach you, to tell you how much I miss you, to show you the tears I cry since you are gone.
I did not choose to be in love with you and makes no sense to me the fact that I did. It shouldn't happen, but it did. The truth is, there is much to love in the little that i know of you.
It didn't make sense to me that you could leave your life because of what happened. But more than once I wanted to do the same.
Maybe someday we will meet again or maybe you are are out of my life for good.
I only wish you had said goodbye.

Sem comentários: